Watch this amusing video of the presentation.
"The award was well deserved. Only this afternoon was it revealed that the same screen is set to cost $3,000 per year to operate. This is the same Ministry that:
- spent almost $70,000 on its sign outside
- blew $5,500 on an art consultant (to help pick the paintings for the office)
- installed hair straighteners for staff
- had a $260,000 sun deck built at its new offices
- purchased a $24,000 fridge and
- paid $1,700 on a plaque commemorating the new building/refurbishment."